Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review ?agency? choices and select appropriate working relationship
- Discuss Marketing Plan
- Establish Pricing Strategy
Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement recommendations
- Carry out scheduled marketing activities
- Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Monitor results of marketing activities
- Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Buyer?s real estate professional presents offer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
- Negotiation; possible counter offers
- Reach final agreement
Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
- Deposit of buyer?s earnest money
- Sign documents
- Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Buyer?s final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
- Recording of title
- Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer
- Help you find your next home, as needed
- Assist you with relocation, as needed
- Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs
It often comes down to simple math: The more people who see a listing, the greater the chances for a fair and timely sale of the property.
Informed Sellers Can Make Better Decisions
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices employs one of the industry?s most comprehensive strategies ensuring maximum exposure of a property to buyers searching in your area. Seller Advantage also provides sellers with an overview of the competitive selling landscape to help you make strategic pricing decisions to quickly sell your home at an agreeable price.
Listing Presentation Report
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices? Seller Advantage program gives sellers sound information and decision-making tools throughout the home-sale process. Our Listing Presentation Report will show you exactly how many potential buyers are searching a specific neighborhood for homes similar to yours.
Listing Activity Report
Further, once a homeowner has listed a home with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices they will receive our Listing Activity Report detailing how many times your home has appeared in potential buyers? search results and how many times your listing has been viewed.
Market Activity Report
Perhaps you are not ready to sell, but would like a sense of buyer interest in your neighborhood and in homes like yours. Regularly, the Market Activity Report will show you just how many people are searching in your neighborhood for a home like yours. You will also gain specific market updates including new listings, price changes and status changes.
Such comprehensive information, combined with the guidance of your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agent, gives you unmatched advantages as you list and sell your home.